Thursday, July 7, 2016

Becoming 14 (Random Thoughts from a dumb 13 y/o kid)

Well, these are my last few minutes being 13. The start of being a teenager and going through puberty has been... covered with dots. My face looks so disgusting. Wish puberty would be faster, I guess. The last year in the AC was pretty neat. I'll have the luxury of walking around outside and being in high school, but I'll never know what it's like to be an Ackie again. Time goes by, I guess. Life has been rough recently, but I hope it gets better. It had ups and downs, you know? This year has had a lot of firsts, as usual. Especially starting to draw in a Donut style. Seeing my art style change since the beginning of the year surprises me a bit. My new friends have introduced me to a lot of cool new things this year too. I'm too tired to type more. Um, grats on getting older, me in 40 min!! See you soon! Or rather, Be you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment